Stanley Home Products & Fuller Brush Products
Stanley Home Products offers over 320 superior Home Care products and Personal Care products for you and your family. Generations of folks continue to trust and use our "Quality-Plus®" lines. Our Home Care formulas and accessories make cleaning faster, easier, and less costly. Our Personal Care and Wellness items (skin care, fragrances, and nutritional supplements) are formulated for your convenience, confidence, and comfort. Stanley products help protect your budget and protect our environment. Fuller Brush guarantees the very best in quality, value and performance... that's the Fuller promise.
The home care line, Stanley’s personal care products are made with the highest quality ingredients under strict standards. Our 80 personal care and wellness products combine the essence of vitamins, milk proteins, and other ingredients to pamper your body and help maintain good health. A full complement of fragrances for both him and her, family care products, and high-end skin care lines make you look and feel wonderful!
Explore related pages
Homemaking Journal , Household Notebook, Home OrganizerCleaning with common salt, Five Fast and Easy House Cleaning Tips Go Green Homemade Household Cleaning Products, How to organize your house, Organizing tips and hints
Shop Stanley Online
Speed Clean your Home with this short routine daily.
Courtesy of Stanley Home Products, here are some terrific time saving tips for speed cleaning our homes. Anything that will get the housework done faster and getting to do the things I want to do faster.
Stanley Home Products? New Line ~ Essential To Daily Living
Essentials Moisturizing Shampoo and ConditionerPLUS
These luxurious formulas were created to help restore and maintain hair?s vital moisture balance. Essentials for beautiful, strong, healthy hair!
Essentials Moisturizing Shampoo
Thoroughly cleans without stripping your hair of its natural protection
Infused with botanical ingredients, essential moisturizers and proteins
A3610 E ssentials Moisturizing Shampoo $7.99
Formulated to strengthen, nourish and
How to Maintain Your Kitchen Every Day
Who has the time to clean all day? If you are like so many of us busy parents. Cleaning your kitchen should be fast and easy, giving you time for other things.
Stanley Celebrates 77 Years In August With Big Deals!
This is Stanley's 77th year of providing quality products and outstanding customer service. To celebrate, Stanley just keeps rolling out new products and SPECIALS!
Click Here To See this Months Fantastic Special Offerings!
Take a look at the Stanley Anniversary Trio Set, for example. When you order Item #A68979 for $19.99 - You get a Stanley Degreaser Concentrate, 32 oz. bottle, an 8 [...]
The Best Home-Based Earning Opportunity Around
Why should you consider Stanley Home Products' business opportunity?
Maybe you need a car....or need to save for a college education....or simply want extra money for a family vacation. Stanley's business opportunity gives you the tools and support to reach your financial goals and the ability to customize your business to fit your hours, schedule, and changing family needs.
Stanley Home Products, you earn up to 45% on every item you sell to relatives, family, neighbors and co-workers.... including those you use for yourself! Your earnings multiply through parties and fundraisers. Repeat sales from your customers and those from your downline create an ongoing source of earnings and qualify you for bonuses. No limit to what you can earn.
"We at Stanley Home Products Home-Based Business are the highest paying commission company in the direct sales industry. With no other company can you earn 40% for only a $200 retail order."
Take advantage of the Fuller Opportunity.
Success Begins with you...
with Stanley Home Products.
10 Tips to Keep Housework from Ruling Your Life (from Make A Better Life)
Tips to Keep Housework from Ruling Your Life. Label: Family. A clean, organized house and well-maintained. These days, most family commitments and job obligations, families are busier than ever.
50 Ways to Use Degreaser!
One of Stanley's Most Popular Products!
1. Presoak dishes using 1 capful of Degreaser in your dishwater.
2. Soak dishes for several minutes, then wash as usual.
3. To keep drains running smoothly, pour ½ tsp. Degreaser down the drain and allow to sit overnight.
4. To clean baked-on food from dishes, add a few drops of Degreaser and some hot water. Allow dish to soak for 5-10 minutes before cleaning.
5. Use Degreaser full strength to clean baked-on grease from pots, grill rack and broiler pans. Scrub with a sponge or stainless steel scrubber, rinse and wipe dry.
6. Spray the top of the stove with Degreaser when you've finished cooking and are ready to sit down to enjoy the meal. This makes for quick and easy clean up after mealtime.
7. Spray down outside of refrigerator with Degreaser and wipe immediately with a sponge. Dilute 1 oz. Degreaser in warm water to clean interior of refrigerator.
8. Make a 50/50 solution of Degreaser & water to clean barbecue racks. Spray racks, and insert in large plastic garbage bags. Allow cleaner to work overnight. Use stainless steel sponges to clean off the racks, rinse, and dry.
9. Soak barbecue utensils in solution of 1 tbsp. Degreaser per gallon of hot water. Allow utensils to soak for 5 minutes, drain solution, and wash.
10. Pour 1 capful in garbage can and add 1 gal. of warm water. Allow Degreaser to set for 10 minutes. Scrub can and rinse clean.
11. To clean vinyl and composition floors, dilute 1 oz. of degreaser per gallon of warm water. Rinse floors and allow to dry.
12. When opening and closing your pool for the swim season, spray down sides, liners, and steps with Degreaser for easy cleaning.
13. Spray Degreaser on dried-on food on countertops and allow to set for 10 minutes. Then gently use a scrub brush or sponge to wipe off counter.
14. Use 1 oz. Degreaser to wash down painted walls and surfaces.
15. To clean baseboards, add 2 tsp. Degreaser to 1 gal. warm water.
16. Clean vehicles with 1oz. Degreaser diluted in 1 gal. water.
17. Spray down whitewalls on cars and trucks with 1oz. Degreaser diluted in 1 gal. water. Scrub and rinse.
18. Clean stainless steel sinks using Degreaser and stainless steel sponges.
19. For extra cleaning power, pour 1 capful Degreaser into your spray bottle of glass/window cleaner.
20. Soak greasy tools in 50/50 solution of Degreaser and water. Allow tools to soak for 10 minutes, scrub, rinse, and dry.
21. Clean truck beds with 2 oz. Degreaser in warm water.
22. For greasy hands, place a few drops of Degreaser on your hands with hand soap. Scrub and rinse for quick clean up.
23. Clean outside of lawnmower with Degreaser.
24. Spot clean stains from your carpet using Degreaser. Spray soiled area and use scrub brush for leaning.
25. Clean garage floors with 2 oz. Degreaser per gallon of water. Using a scrub brush, clean from back to front of garage. Rinse with garden hose and allow to dry.
26. Scrub down patios and decks with 2 oz. Degreaser per gallon of water.
27. Powerwash concrete and blacktop driveways using Degreaser.
28. To clean showers and tubs, use 1 oz. Degreaser per gallon of warm water. Wash down with a sponge and rinse well.
29. Spray down chrome surfaces with Degreaser, rinse and wipe dry.
30. Remove make-up and lipstick from clothing by using Degreaser full strength on stain. Launder as usual.
31. Scrub down outside steps and sidewalk with a solution of 1 oz. Degreaser in a gallon of water. Scrub, rinse, and allow to dry.
32. Use Degreaser full strength to clean up motor oil spills.
33. Clean screens on window and doors with 1 oz. Degreaser per gallon of warm water. Scrub down screens, rinse, and allow to dry.
34. Spray down house gutters with Degreaser. Scrub, rinse, and air dry.
35. Clean outdoor furniture made of resin or vinyl with 1 oz. Degreaser per gallon of warm water. Scrub, rinse, and dry.
36. Clean children's plastic and vinyl toys with 1 oz. Degreaser per gallon of warm water. Rinse well and allow to air dry.
37. Vinyl tents can be cleaned with 2 oz. of Degreaser per gallon of water. Scrub down tent, rinse well, and air dry.
38. To boost your laundry detergent, add 2 oz.of Degreaser to your wash water.
39. To clean the outside of your microwave, use 1 oz. Degreaser mixed with 1 gal. warm water. Wipe down with a sponge.
40. For bike maintenance, spray Degreaser twice a month on bicycle chains.
41. Degreaser is safe for kitchen cabinets. Use 1 oz. per gallon of water and wipe down with a sponge or soft cloth.
42. Use Degreaser with a pressure washer to clean vinyl and painted siding on homes, campers, and trailers.
43. Clean fiberglass boats with Degreaser. Dilute 1 oz. in a spray bottle, clean, rinse and dry. (Also may be used full strength for spot cleaning.)
44. Clean garbage disposals by adding 1 tsp. of Degreaser to 1 quart of warm water. Pour solution into disposal and allow it to sit overnight.
45. Regular use of Degreaser in your dishwasher helps prevent grease build-up in drains.
46. Use Degreaser to clean vinyl interior of cars & trucks.
47. To maintain your stove's exhaust fan, periodically remove grease and lint accumulation from the hood. Soak the mesh wire filter in solution of 1 tbsp. Degreaser and hot water for 5 minutes. Rinse and dry.
48. Clean vinyl wallpaper with 1 tbsp. Degreaser mixed with 1 gal. of warm water. Clean with sponge and wipe down to prevent streaking.
49. Clean ceramic tile with solution of 1 tbsp. Degreaser mixed with 1 gallon of warm water.
50. Soak brushes and combs in 1 tsp. Degreaser mixed in 1 quart of warm water. Allow to soak for 10 minutes before cleaning.
BONUS: Degreaser used full strength will remove tar from clothing, vinyl, and carpeted floors.
Home On A Cleaning Schedule
Making a list of your regular cleaning chores can keep your home in great shape.
Do you find yourself constantly missing areas of cleaning when trying to keep up your home consider making an appointment with each room in your house.
Make a housekeeping schedule to plan when you will do your cleaning and in what room.
Putting your cleaning on a calendar can help you because...
1. A housekeeping schedule keeps you from wasting valuable time trying to figure out what needs to be done and where.
2. A housekeeping schedule should be flexible enough to allow for such pleasant interruptions as your children, spouse, or company.
What gets done depends on your individual household but here is a basic list to tweak to meet your needs.
Wipe down often used bathrooms
Wipe kitchen counters and sweep floor
Tidy - Bedrooms, Dining Room, Living / Family Room
Purge fridge of leftovers
Vacuum under furniture
Have rugs / carpet professionally cleaned
dry clean seasonal clothing
Have furnace / air conditioner tuned
So now you have your list, how do you keep track of it? Well it's a good idea to have in writing when you will be cleaning. From daily to weekly to monthly jot in your planner, wall calendar, bulletin board what time is set aside for you to keep your home in order.
Think of how the professionals do it. Have you ever noticed the sheet on public restrooms that gets marked and dated when it has been cleaned? Of course you don't need to post your list for all to see but put it in a place where you can refer to it.
Cleaning your home will take time and effort. Organizing your cleaning efforts can help to to keep from becoming a slave to your home and from abandoning the schedule altogether and letting chaos reign.
Home Organizing Sites
More internet websites with great information on organizing your home and life style.
Sometimes I upload free templates for organizing a more...
Sometimes I upload free templates for organizing areas of your life. Also includes a free budget templates.
Clean house, cut clutter and simplify life at home more...
Clean house, cut clutter and simplify life at home with articles, checklists, printables and tips!
The Flylady's page for putting together a home org more...
The Flylady's page for putting together a home organizing journal.
Household Notes Organizer Templates on CD more
Household Notes Organizer Templates on CD with Fillable form fields and Day Planners with moms in mind (cleaning and meal notes inside).
Tips and tools to help you have happiness and impr more...
Tips and tools to help you have happiness and improve life, free printables, calculators, and tips about family, homemaking, relationships, health.
Organized Homelife, Yahoo group with Cleaning Ebook more...
Organized Homelife, Yahoo group with Cleaning Ebook, organizing templates. Monthly
Vintage Homemaking. How women kept home in times more...
Vintage Homemaking. How women kept home in times past.
Homemaking Organized - Make this the year you get more...
Top of Page